Save generated PDF?

Sep 27, 2013 at 4:09 AM
I wondering if I can generate PDFs and save them (for send it through email for example)
Coordinator
Sep 27, 2013 at 7:47 AM
The PDFDocument supports a number of ProcessDocument overloads including taking a string path, System.IO.Stream and a HttpResponse.
So you should be able to save where ever you require and then add it as an attachment.

You could even generate the PDF to a memory stream and then pass this to the mail Attachment constructor so you are not littering your server with files and there are no threading issues.
Mar 24, 2014 at 1:56 AM
Edited Mar 31, 2014 at 2:00 AM
You can save PDF documents you have created to use it for other purposes.
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2014 at 4:34 PM
thomassmith - there is no value in linking to an external separate PDF tool unless you are trying to spam this discussion.
I will leave it up to you to remove this within a week, or add some qualification to your comment.
Mar 31, 2014 at 2:02 AM
perceiveit wrote:
thomassmith - there is no value in linking to an external separate PDF tool unless you are trying to spam this discussion.
I will leave it up to you to remove this within a week, or add some qualification to your comment.
Hey chill, just found it and thought it might help. If you don't like it, it's cool. :) Good luck with your project!